Friday, September 21, 2012

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10








Except for the fact that the Bun still counts "one, two, four, five, six, eight, nine, ten, fourteen, eighteen!" we've had a blast learning about numbers this week. We practice throwing a balled up sock at each number, reciting the name and/or color and get a lot of couch bouncing in too. The best part is that its a game where I get to sit in the chair and let him do all the work. Score one for the lazy Mom :)

And in case you are wondering, why, yes! I did print the numbers the correct color :) Because the number two is always green, at least to me :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you said you printed the numbers in the correct color, b/c yes, I was definitely wondering if you'd done that :) -angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love comments and read every single one. It means a lot that you took the time to say hi :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails